Established in 1909 after a devastating Easter fire that destroyed a large portion of downtown Lenox, the Lenox Fire Department has a long history of providing aid to the Town of Lenox, its residents and visitors through the dedicated and unselfish service of its members.

Today the Lenox Fire Department is a combination department operating out of three stations.
January 15 and May 1, 2020

Permits are only issued between 8:30 AM and 1:00 PM. Online Permit

This message is only visible to admins.

Problem displaying Facebook posts.
Click to show error

Error: An access token is required to request this resource.
Type: OAuthException