Recruiting & Personnel
Volunteer Membership Criteria
- Must be at least 18 years of age and hold a valid driver’s license.
- Must be a resident of Lenox, MA
- Obtain and maintain CPR and First Responder Cards.
- Attend and complete a recruit-training program.
- Attend an annual hazardous materials class.
- Submit to a one year probationary period.
- Members are encouraged to take part in department related community events.
(Click the link, fill out the form and return to Lenox FD)
O’Brien Chris – Chief/EMT-B
Casucci Bob – Deputy Chief/EMT-B – (Member of the Western MA Tech Rescue Team)
Colvin Bill – Deputy Chief
Saunders Jason – Deputy Chief/EMT-A – (Member of the Western MA Tech Rescue Team / Member of the District 5 State Hazardous Materials Team)
Lane Mike – Captian
Piretti Dan – Captain/EMT-A – (Member of the Western MA Tech Rescue Team / Member of the District 5 State Hazardous Materials Team)
Terry Jim – Captian
Forbes Scott – Lieutenant
Prew Chris – Lieutenant/EMT-B
Smachetti T.J. – Lieutenant
Zinchuk Mike – Lieutenant/EMT-A
Casucci, Elio Jr.
Duma,Paul – FF/EMT-B
Hunt, Chris – FF/EMT-B
Morse, Larry – FF/Paramedic
Quinn, Steve – FF/EMT-B
Reis, Jackson – FF/EMT-B
Romeo, Josh – FF/Paramedic
Schaefer, Cody – FF/Paramedic
Sibley, Cam – FF/EMT-B
Stevens, Todd – FF/EMT-B
Telle, Aurelien – FF/EMT-B
Tyer, Matt – FF/Paramedic
Williams, Matt – FF/Paramedic